Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Slow Art catalogue


Eva Hild
Tore Svensson
Helena Sandström
Pasi Välimaa
I realized I never posted pictures from the beautiful catalogue that has been made for the Slow Art exhibition – so here are my two spreads and a small selection of my personal favourites (the list could be much longer – but I don't want to post the whole book here).

The exhibition at Nationalmuseum continues until February 3rd 2013, so there's still time to see it :) and to buy the catalogue!

Photo credits: Hans Thorwid, Nationalmuseum

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I'm so glad you got a book of your work! Keep doing your amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Well, four pages are about me, the rest is about my fellow exhibitors and about the theme Slow Art :)

    ReplyDelete