Sunday, September 9, 2012

Shoeroom at Studio L2

Tarja Pitkänen-Walter
Gallerist Louise Lidströmer with beautiful shoes of her own. Painting by Lennart Aschenbrenner and my own paper boots in front
Annika Liljedahl; sewn, painted and run over shoes
Sten Malcolm Rosenlund; feet belong to Karin Mamma Andersson, Yoko Ono and Jasper Johns
Behind my boots, prints by Kent Karlsson
Kristina Abelli Elander
Måna Grivner
Per B Sundberg
S H O E R O O M

8 september – 6 oktober

tis – fre 12 – 17  lör 12 – 16

STUDIO L2

Kindstugatan 3, 111 31 Stockholm

www.lidstromer.com

Välkommen! - Welcome!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I hope it goes well, and, of course, I'd love to see the show in person and explore the work if only I lived a little closer.

    G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Gracia, all went well! If we can't travel in person - maybe our art can :)

    ReplyDelete