Monday, May 7, 2012

organizing my s(h)elf

Twice a year the nineteen members of Kaleido move around and rearrange our places in the shop, which makes it feel new and updated. My shelf is now next to the counter. This is where I sell my handmade paper products; notebooks, art cards, posters etc... and now I've also brought in a few of my paper art objects. I'm so pleased to have found the ultimate storage for these objects: glass bell jars! Found the two larger ones here, the smaller one is second hand. Haven't had paper art for sale in the shop before - dust from the central station and the surrounding area, which is under reconstruction, made it impossible.

 
care for a coffee?
bowl Minerva
Eternell - everlasting paper flower
Species Litteras "g", character collection
letters cut out by hand and pinned à la entomological collections
Species Litteras "Q", character collection
accordion folders with different illustration themes
coffee constellation cards and gift tags
leather and mocha necklaces

Welcome to visit Kaleido when in Uppsala! The shop is situated in Godsmagasinet, next to the Central station.


Opening hours:
weekdays 10-18.30, Saturdays 10-16, Sundays 12-16 (closed Sundays during the summer)


 Karta över Godsmagasinet i Uppsala

5 comments:

  1. mmmmm treasures! (love the GG 'specimen')

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ronnie! I love the g:s too - I love Bauer Bodoni... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jag tror jag måste åka till Uppsala! Väldigt frestande!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Du har så himla fin hylla där, har varit och sett flera gånger.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tack Linda, roligt att höra! Jag står i butiken med jämna mellanrum, hoppas vi ses någon gång framöver.

    ReplyDelete