Saturday, March 12, 2011

thoughts for Japan

Today I'm leaving for Göteborg, but my thoughts are with the people of Japan. The images from the tsunami are terrifying, the force and impact from all that water is incomprehensible. I'm especially concerned with my brother, who is trapped in Tokyo on business. Airports are closed for the time being, and they don't know when they'll be able to fly out. But mail is working and he and his collegues are, under the circumstances, okay.

Posting some wallflowers and hoping that Mother Nature calms down.



2 comments:

  1. We are a fragile bunch, aren't we. For all our mighty technology and knowledge we still must succumb to the forces of nature. Thank you for sharing the flowers, they are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, even though my brother is back safely, I feel so bad for all the people that don't have a safe place to go to...

    ReplyDelete